Methods are the foundation of any modern lab. They enable research, making it possible to experimentally test far reaching hypotheses quickly. With this in mind, the 2013 BioTechniques Virtual Symposium will celebrate the creativity and imagination behind some of today’s most innovative methods, techniques, protocols and instrument advances. From enhanced PCR protocols to sophisticated imaging techniques enabling nanometer resolution, the sessions, posters and special keynote talks at this year’s event will examine the evolution of key methodologies driving modern science.
- Advancing Molecular Biology - Cloning/Mutagenesis, Analysis of Gene Regulation
- PCR in 2013 - qPCR, Multiplex PCR, Digital PCR
- Understanding Modern Biochemistry - Protein Isolation, Protein Analysis, Protein Structure
- Modern Cellular Imaging - Light Microscopy Advances, Fluorescent Probes and Proteins, High-Content Imaging
- A BioTechniques 30th Anniversary Lecture on Gene Delivery presented by Robert Langer, Sc.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- A Workshop on Plastic Labware Leaching
The virtual symposium and exhibit hall are FREE to attend, but registration is required.