BioTechniques Wins FOLIO Silver Eddie Award
BioTechniques wins FOLIO magazine's 2008 Silver Eddie Award for Best Single Article - Science Category.
- Download the BioTechniques 2010 Media Kit and Editorial Calendar (1.4MB PDF)
- Download the 2009 List Rental Media Kit (23KB PDF)
- Download the Cell Culture Technologies Supplement Advertising Info Sheet (223KB PDF)
With over 80,000 qualified subscribers, BioTechniques has the largest circulation in the life sciences market.
BioTechniques Is #1 for Ad Viewership
- BioTechniques is considered by life scientists to be the top publication to turn to for product information - ranked #1 out of 16 publications including Nature BioTechnology, The Scientist, and Science journals.
- One-fourth of the time life scientists spend reading print publications is devoted to obtaining product information.
- Readers who want to know more about a product go directly to the vendor's website after viewing an ad.
The above information is from BioInformatics 2008 report: "Advertising to Life Scientists: Resolving the Print vs. Online Dilemma".
Contact your local Sales Representative to discuss an advertising program.
Passport to A Global Life Science Audience
Maximize your advertising budget through integrated marketing-print ads, online banners, weekly video sponsorship, direct mail and more. Target the largest community of life scientists-over 90,000 subscribers-and begin to reap the rewards of BioTechniques' integrated marketing solutions.
BioTechniques maintains the highest standard of editorial excellence. All manuscripts must pass a rigorous peer-review process, of which, less than 20% will be accepted for final publication.
"Bench scientists want to accomplish their work faster, better and easier than they could yesterday. That's the mindset that we want our advertising to address, which is why we're in BioTechniques." - D. Doc Chaves, Director of Marketing Communications
"Informa Life Sciences Data Center provides a very professional and knowledgeable service, they know their lists and the market and I highly recommend them." - Alex Wrigley, Marketing Director, Atomic Sushi
"We received two orders today from people who just saw our ad!!! They never had a demo or had a sales person call them...Thanks BioTechniques!" - Joe Bradlo, Director of Sales and Marketing