We’re giving away a highly informative infographic on the top tips for RNA sequencing libraries as part of our In Focus on RNA sequencing for cancer research. Curated with the help of experts in the field from Roche these five top tips are designed to help you conquer RNA sequencing libraries, from their preparation to utilization alongside pointers for best practice.
This infographic will provide tips on:
- How to maximize your time when using RNA sequencing libraries
- Selecting the best enrichment process for your sample
- Choosing the best metrics to analyze your sample quality
- Staying adaptable and molding your libraries around your study and sample needs
- How to deal with samples that contain highly abundant transcripts
Register now to view and download your free copy!