Stefan Remy, Twitter: @SR_neurostar Prof. Dr. Stefan Remy is the Managing Director of the Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology (LIN) in Magdeburg, Germany and is affiliated with the DZNE sites in Magdeburg and Bonn. Remy studied medicine and received his MD from the medical faculty of the University of Bonn (Germany). From 2003 until 2005, he worked as a researcher in the field of experimental epileptology and cognition research at the University of Bonn. Subsequently, on a Feodor-Lynen-Fellowship of the Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung, he joined the research group of Nelson Spruston, Ph.D. at the Department of Neurobiology and Physiology of Northwestern University (IL,...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!