As a courtesy to readers, authors, and external groups, BioTechniques grants permission to reproduce materials from its print and online products as part of another publication or entity. This includes reuse of text in classroom materials or dissertations and the use of a figure in a presentation. Some permission requests may incur a fee.
Please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information
- Personal Details: Your name, affiliation, title, and e-mail address
- Article Information: First author's last name, title, volume and issue, and page range
- Purpose of Reproduction: Publication/publisher or class/professor, publication date, region, language, and format (print of electronic)
- Permission is granted as a one-time, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, and refers only to original Material owned or controlled by Informa Healthcare or Eaton Associates.
- The Work will fully cite the article in which the Material originally appeared.
- The Work will include a copyright notice of the form “© 2009 BioTechniques. Used by Permission.”
- BioTechniques and Informa Healthcare may request and receive one copy of the published Work free of charge.
A permission letter will be returned via email within approximately one week.
E-mail any questions regarding permissions to: [email protected] .