In this eBook on cancer immunology, we will explore some of the foundational research into cancer immunology, the models required to explore them and the development of immunotherapies. This eBook will also highlight the techniques involved and optimum workflows for use in the study of cancer immunology. Click here to download This eBook includes: Opinion – How is cancer immunology being utilized in the fight against cancer? White Paper – Revolutionary Insight Into Cancer Hallmarks With Real-Time Live-Cell Analysis Report – 2D and 3D in vitro assays to quantify the invasive behavior of glioblastoma stem cells in response to SDF-1alpha Report – Isolation of spheroid-forming...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!