Discover the latest in 3D cell cultures in this eBook, brought to you in association with Sartorius. Combining the highlights from our recent spotlight on 3D cell cultures, including peer-reviewed papers from the journal, interviews with opinion leaders in the field and our infographic created with information from you, our readers. Download the eBook Contents News, interviews and infographic A shave new world: hairy skin organoids become a reality Modeling a heart attack: researchers develop human cardiac organoid David Spector: utilizing organoids to study breast cancer Sylvia Boj on gene editing in organoids and their use in drug discovery Q&A:...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!