The question of COVID-19 immunity is on everyone’s lips. The answer could make or break vaccine hopes and make a huge impact on the response of governments to the pandemic. Without a clear understanding of the nature and longevity of the immunity acquired following infection with SARS-CoV-2, the viability of vaccines and the possibility of using them to achieve herd immunity, thus nullifying the threat of the virus, is unknown. To remedy this issue, a team of researchers from the University of Arizona Health Sciences (AZ, USA), led by Deepta Bhattacharya and Janko Nikolich-Zugich studied antibody production in almost 6000...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!