While advances in COVID-19 vaccines are being released thick and fast, 42% of Americans polled recently indicated that they may not agree to receive the vaccine. In combination with a number of other factors, this means that to successfully overcome COVID-19 we will need effective treatments for the disease to accompany the vaccines. With viral pathogens continually mutating and changing, achieving long-lasting vaccines and continually effective therapeutics is easier said than done, but Laura Walker, Chief Scientific Officer at Adagio Therapeutics (MA, USA), thinks her team may have found the answer. Here, Laura takes us through Adagio’s broadly neutralizing antibody...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!