While the festive season is usually a time for family gatherings and celebratory events, this year the best option for a COVID-19-secure holiday could be to just stay at home. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah – whatever the event, as the year comes to a close it is a time for people to gather together, eat good food and celebrate. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has once again thrown a spanner in the works, forcing many events to be canceled and long-standing traditions to not take place. While office parties, winter wonderlands and firework displays may no longer be occurring, many are still hoping to...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!