A recurring feature of the COVID-19 pandemic has been the improved disease control in countries that employed wide-scale testing from the beginning of the outbreak and the struggle of many governments to implement such testing regimes. Tony Lemmo Issues of investment, scale and centralized testing have been raised throughout the pandemic and Tony Lemmo, CEO of BioDot Inc (CA, USA), has been working at the heart of this maelstrom to adapt his company to the exacting demands of COVID-19. Since its inception in 1993 BioDot and Tony have strived to fulfill the company’s vision of providing low volume, high-speed liquid...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!