To celebrate International Day of Women and Girls in Science 2021, the BioTechniques Editorial team would like to introduce our new Managing Editor, Ebony Torrington. Find out more about Ebony, her aspirations and her tips for being a successful Editor in the interview below. Tell us a bit about you I studied at Bournemouth University (UK), graduating with a First-Class Honors degree in Biological Sciences (Bsc). During a placement year at University, I worked in an Oncology department as a pre-treatment clerk and then as a Healthcare Assistant in a care home; however, I could not shake my phobia of...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!