What does a typical working day look like for you? On days that I work remotely, I often start by connecting with customers. Whether by email, phone, or online presentation, I work to educate them on how our technology can help accelerate their research. If they’re interested in learning more or seeing an instrument in action, I schedule some time to do an onsite demonstration. When I’m out in the field visiting customer sites, I typically arrive in the morning, set up our imaging system, and spend the day running experiments most relevant to their research. We perform the workflow...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!