If classical scary monsters – like werewolves and vampires – existed, what would their microbiomes look like? Our microbiome is an integral part of who we are, related to what we eat, where we are and how we feel. Most species have a microbiome (although some don’t), and so it’s likely that monsters would too. But what kind of bacteria might make monsters their homes? Changing species – the werewolf microbiome We know the microbiome differs quite dramatically between different species – for example, between wolves and humans. So, what would happen to your microbiome when you morph into a...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!