A timeline of responses from researchers, biotechnology companies and funding bodies in a global effort to develop, test and distribute vaccines and therapeutics for COVID-19 as quickly and safely as possible. Novavax’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate meets primary endpoint in interim Phase III study analysis Novavax (MD, USA) has announced that, at interim analysis, the primary endpoint in its Phase III trial of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, NVX-CoV2373, in the UK has been met, with data indicating a point estimate of vaccine efficacy of 89.3%. To read more on this development, see here >>> Swissmedic grants temporary authorization for Moderna’s...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!