Our project, EVONANO, is a collaborative effort funded by the European Union (FET Horizon 2020) between seven partner organizations – universities, hospitals and private manufacturers. EVONANO is organized around two main research hubs: in silico computational modeling (PFNS, UB, UWE and AAU) and in vitro and in vivo experimental work (IMDEA, VHIR and PCS). By taking the latest novel algorithms for simulating cancerous tumor microenvironments and nanoparticle motion, we intend to create a parallelized computational platform that can determine optimal parameters for nanomedicines. We also intend to create a pipeline of moving from this computational model to a manufacturer to...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!