The use of 24-well cell culture plates in laboratory applications is rapidly growing.
Researchers are recognizing the advantages of 24-well filtration workflows to accelerate throughput, save time, and simplify processes in product purification. This new paper reviews the comprehensive nature of Pall’s 24-well filter plate line and explores the benefits these plates provide to numerous workflows.
Register below to download the paper and grab a FREE sample from Pall.
You will learn:
- How 24-well filter plates simplify clarification, sterile filtration, desalting, clean up, and buffer exchange applications.
- How total filter plate workflows deliver hold-up volume, target molecule capture, and protein binding performance that are commensurate or better than spin column and manual operations.
- The time and labor-saving benefits of applying 24-well filter plates.
Benefits of Pall’s 24-well filter plate:
- The 24-well clarification and sterile filter plate will save up to 35 minutes versus manually processing a 24-well plate with syringe filters.
- The 24-well filter plate with Omega membrane offers at least a 25% reduction in set-up time versus spin tubes when used in concentration, desalting, and/or buffer exchange applications.
- The filter plates’ predictable processing times make it easy for users to set their workflow protocols.
This content was supplied by Pall Corporation.