Throughout 2020, several occasions have prompted the urge to declare that “we’ve hit rock bottom. The only way is up!” Only for a new depth of despair to be uncovered as the archaeologist of time excavated deeper into the possibilities of nature’s barbarity and human cruelty. Even as the positive news of vaccine success broke towards the end of the year, new – more transmissible – variants emerged to spoil the party. In an attempt to feel better by comparison and with the year drawn to a close – now available to assess in all its glory – we ask;...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!