As part of its activities to mark International Women’s Day 2021 (8 March), our parent company, Future Science Group, conducted a survey on gender equality in STEM, to hear your opinions on the topic. Has awareness of gender inequality in STEM increased in recent years? How could we promote equality for all genders in STEM? We had an overwhelming response to the survey, so thank you to everyone who took part! You can take a look at some of the key results in the infographic below – a panel of scientists from across STEM disciplines has also been discussing the results in the...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!