In this Expert Perspective, Richard Kay (Wellcome Trust MRC Institute of Metabolic Science at Cambridge University, UK) discusses how immunoassays, mass spectrometry and triple quadrupole systems are being used to study the peptidome of people with diabetes and post-bariatric surgery. Original publication: Video Journal of Biomedicine (2020) doi: 10.2217/vjbm-2019-0003
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!