In this eBook, we explore past and present Nobel Prize winning techniques with key content from the BioTechniques site and journal, including articles authored by Nobel laureates Jennifer Doudna and George P. Smith. DownloadContents As a member of BioTechniques, you can download this eBook for free today! Download eBook Contents: [NEWS] Who won the 2021 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine? [BENCHMARK] A PAGE screening approach for identifying CRISPR-Cas9-induced mutations in zebrafish [REPORT] Optimizing leading edge F-actin labeling using multiple actin probes, fixation methods and imaging modalities [SHORT TECHNICAL REPORT] Large-scale purification of a stable form of recombinant Tobacco Etch Virus protease And much...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!