Arianna Jones, Senior Manager of Life Science Research at SCIEX, explains how the company’s tools are helping facilitate research to unravel the mysteries of aging, to one day lead to better personalized regenerative medicine. Aging is a universal truth that everyone faces. And yet, we all know someone who does not look as old as they are. A recent study published in Nature Medicine by scientists at the Stanford University School of Medicine and Stanford Center for Genomics and Personalized Medicine (CA, USA) revealed that people age along biological pathways and at rates that vary from individual to individual ....
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!