Please tell us a bit about yourself. Hi, I’m Dr Talat Zehra, Assistant Director and Consultant Histopathologist at Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Pakistan. I have been working in a medical university for the last 5 years and teach pathology to students in medicine and dentistry disciplines. I am also affiliated with the Jinnah Sindh Medical University (JSMU) lab. What is the status of digital pathology in Pakistan at the moment? Digitalization is a rapidly adopting field all over the world. As far as pathology is concerned, in Pakistan we use it mainly for research purposes, education and second opinion consultation....
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!