A new, non-profit research toolkit has been made available for labs new to coronavirus research. The COVID-19 pandemic has made a plethora of changes to lab research – with many labs pivoting to focus on research into SARS-CoV-2, or helping out by turning to testing. With this rapid refocusing there has been a corresponding need for the rapid development of research tools. While science is no stranger to developing new tools, the process is often not quick, and it can take time for new tools to become widely accessible. In an attempt to address these common roadblocks for researchers involved in COVID-19 research, an international consortium including researchers from...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!