How can you best dispel the myths surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine and answer the questions of family and friends regarding the safety of vaccination? Navigate page “It’s too fast – it has not been tested enough to make sure it is safe” “The COVID-19 vaccine will change my DNA” “I’ve already had COVID-19, I don’t need to get the vaccine as I have immunity” “The vaccine is more dangerous than COVID-19!” “The vaccine contains aborted fetuses” The thalidomide argument “But Bill Gates is trying to microchip me!” With the release of the recent Phase III clinical trial results from not...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!