After a spectacular voter turnout, your votes have been counted and the winner of the 2020 Future Science Future Star has been crowned. Dr Andy Tay Kah Ping, a bioengineer at the National University of Singapore, was chosen by a combination of our expert judging panel and the public vote. Find out more about Andy in his finalist interview, detailing his career so far and his aims for the future. As this year’s victor he joins previous winners as part of the Future Science OA Early Career Advisory Panel and will be returning next year as a guest judge for...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!