Catch a snippet of our recent journal Technology news article on reproducibility below or read the full article here. Reproducibility is a topic that has been much discussed, debated and repeated over the last decade as the scale of the ‘reproducibility crisis’ has become apparent. In recent years, however, gains in reproducibility remain marginal. Improvements in the standards and quality control of study reagents, such as antibodies and cell lines, have been marked, with nonprofit organizations such as ATCC (VA, USA) offering authenticated cell lines and numerous industry and academic papers providing information on the validation of antibodies. Papers have...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!