Discover a new method, providing fluorescence imaging under restrictive incubation settings at a high resolution, with parallel imaging capabilities. Here, authors Shawn French, Amelia Guo and Eric Brown take you through their recent paper guiding readers to create their own modified and optimized Printed Fluorescence Imaging boxes (PFIboxes). Please provide a short summary of your paper “A comprehensive guide to dynamic analysis of microbial gene expression using the 3D-printed PFIbox and a fluorescent reporter library,” published in Nature Protocols. In our manuscript, we illustrate step-by-step how to create, assemble, and program PFIboxes. This is a complicated process that involves several...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!