The microbiology and virology fields have been dominated by COVID-19 research again this year; however, important research is still being carried out in other areas of microbiology and virology. This eBook contains the top content published in Future Microbiology, Future Virology and BioTechniques this year, from Rift Valley virus and HIV to the sequencing of microbial communities. DownloadContents As a member of BioTechniques, you can download this eBook for free today! Download eBook Contents: [BENCHMARK] New cloning vectors to facilitate quick allelic exchange in gram-negative bacteria [SHORT COMMUNICATION] Parvovirus B19 affects thrombopoietin and IL-11 gene expression in human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells [EDITORIAL] Emerging role for pharmacogenomics in HIV...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!