As an expert in the field, Kate Broderick, Senior Vice President, R&D, INOVIO Pharmaceuticals (CA, USA) spoke to Editor Lucy Chard on the DNA vaccine – INO-4800 – currently undergoing clinical trials for use against COVID-19. Can you please give a short background of your career to date? Certainly, I went to Glasgow University, for both my bachelors and my PhD, my BSc was in genetics and then I went on to do a PhD in molecular genetics there. When I graduated with my PhD, I decided to see what life was like in another country. So, I moved...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!