In this latest instalment of her regular monthly column, Alice Bough, Commissioning Editor of Nanomedicine, exclusively shares some of her top picks from the recent journal issues, including a Review article discussing the imaging applications of nano-sized diamonds, which we have made freely available for you, The Nanomed Zone members! While a large number of nanomedical studies focus on treating diseases, this month, I’ve chosen to focus on articles discussing nanotechnological tools for biosensing and imaging. These tools not only allow diagnosis of conditions, but also allow monitoring of how diseases progress and react to treatments. Nanophotonic biosensors as point-of-care...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!