Nanoform Finland Plc. (Nanoform; Helsinki, Finland) has announced its initiation of a good manufacturing practice (GMP) campaign for a first-in-human trial of a nano-formed anti-inflammatory drug, made using the company’s proprietary Controlled Expansion of Supercritical Solutions (CESS®) nano-forming technology. The trial represents the progression on Nanoform’s first GMP campaign, which has been initiated in partnership with Quotient Sciences (Nottingham, UK); the trial is on track to begin dosing before the end of 2020 – ahead of initial schedule – and results of the study are now expected before the end of June 2021. The trial will investigate an oral, immediate-release,...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!