In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, many researchers have turned to nanotechnology to help combat the virus, with the many advantages provided by nanotechnology making it the obvious route for developing more stable, precise and effective medicines. Take a look at the top five most-read articles on nanotechnology in COVID-19, according to Altmetrics. Insights from nanomedicine into chloroquine efficacy against COVID-19 In this manuscript from Tony Y. Hu (Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA), Matthew Frieman (University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA) and Joy Wolfram (Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL, USA), the authors discussed the...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!