Aducanumab is a drug aimed at treating Alzheimer’s disease. The drug was approved for use by the US FDA in June 2021, a controversial decision that caused much debate within the neuroscience community. This eBook serves as a timeline for the drug, with content spanning the first aducanumab clinical trial in 2016, to expert opinions on the approval decision in 2021. DownloadContents As a member of BioTechniques, you can download this eBook for free today! Download eBook Contents: [NEWS] Alzheimer’s antibody trial: is a new treatment in sight? [INTERVIEW] Antibody therapeutics for Alzheimer’s disease: an interview with Jeffrey Cummings [INTERVIEW] A way forward for Alzheimer’s...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!