Missing SfN? Take a look at what’s coming up at the SfN Global Connectome Virtual Event in January 2021 SfN Global Connectome 2021 The SfN Global Connectome virtual event is taking place 11—13 January 2021, and is a brand-new digital offering from SfN, looking to provide opportunities for learning, collaboration and networking opportunities to neuroscientists of all disciplines and experiences. The program includes the usual – an exhibition hall (digital of course!), abstract presentations and expert talks – in addition to ‘Storytelling’ and ‘Dual Perspectives’ talks, and a graduate school and careers fair. If you’re not one of the 5000...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!