The Real-Time PCR Cycler Dualo 32® enables the detection of over 30 organisms that cause beer spoilage, allowing optimized quality control for the brewery industry. BIOTECON Diagnostics (Potsdam, Germany) has announced the release of the Real-Time PCR Cycler Dualo 32®. In combination with their foodproof® Beer Screening Kits and foodproof® Spoilage Yeast Detection Kits this newly developed system enables detection of over 30 bacteria and yeast species – including Legionella and Alicyclobacillus – that are capable of spoiling beer. While beer is a hostile growth environment for most bacteria, certain species such as Lactobacillus brevis and Pectinatus cerevisiiphilus can survive...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!