From multi-omics and big data to ‘lights out science’ – SCIEX’s Tom Knapman predicts the top five biomedical trends in 2021. This year has been unprecedented in so many ways. Despite the obvious unfortunate events, there have indeed been remarkable advances made in biomedical science, realized through the shared solidarity of scientific research, medical and so many other communities around the globe! As the 50th anniversary of the SCIEX foundation year draws to a close, we look back on what we and our collaborators have accomplished in 2020 and forecast which key trends will keep going strong in 2021 (despite...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!