In this interview, Rwik Sen (Active Motif, CA, USA) speaks about his recent work published in Future Drug Discovery on the use of metabolomic, proteomic and other approaches to establish processes for diagnosis and therapeutic development for COVID-19. Rwik is a Field Applications Scientist at Active Motif – known for its expertise in epigenetics for over two decades, perfectly aligning with Rwik’s interests. He attended Southern Illinois University (IL, USA) for a PhD, and the University of Colorado (CO, USA) for postdoctoral training where he received a fellowship from the American Heart Association. Collectively, Rwik’s research on transcription, mRNA biology,...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!