Quantifying the power of the immune system to fight cancer using live-cell analysis
What will you learn?
- How live-cell analysis can provide functional, biological insight for bio-therapeutics
- Guidance on how live-cell analysis can be built into your development workflows
- Case study data to support the use of live-cell analysis
Who may this interest?
- Scientists developing immunotherapies to fight cancer
- Researchers involved in antibody development for oncology
- Those who would like to integrate live-cell imaging into their workflows
Nicola Bevan is a Manager of a Cell Imaging Applications Group, working within the European based BioAnalytics research team, where she is involved in the research and development of novel kinetic applications for the Incucyte® Live-Cell Analysis Systems, expanding their system capabilities.
She is a highly experienced cellular pharmacologist with more than 25 years’ experience. She has worked within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, where she has gained broad experiences in a large pharmaceutical industrial screening department (GSK) and has supported early drug discovery programs.