In this behind-the-paper interview, Chor Yong (Dalton) Tay (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore) discusses research he was involved in designing nanotherapeutics with intrinsic anticancer properties. Read the full research paper here >>> Please can you introduce yourself and give a short summary of your research career to date? I currently hold a joint Assistant Professorship at the School of Materials Science and Engineering and the School of Biological Science at Nanyang Technological University. My research integrates materials science, engineering and biological principles to help advance understanding and design of functional biomaterials for therapeutics and regenerative medicine. A key focus of my...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!