In this episode, I speak to a very special guest. Winner of this year’s Future Science Future Star award, Andy Tay (National University of Singapore), is a fantastic example of an early career researcher who has seized every opportunity with both hands and is not content to leave science as he found it. We discuss Andy’s fascinating research into pain modulation using magnetic biomaterials, for which he was included in the Forbes 30 under 30 list for 2019 and his work in science communication. Andy is a champion of diversity in STEM, something he embodies both in his science communication...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!