Michelle Itano. Image credit: Jeyhoun Allebaugh, UNC-Chapel-Hill. In this episode, BioTechniques Digital Editor Tristan Free, speaks to Michelle Itano, Director of the Neuroscience Microscopy Core at UNC-Chapel Hill (NC, USA) and recent addition to the BioTechniques Editorial Board, about her work at the core. Michelle outlines how she has modified the core to make it possible for neuroimaging research to continue throughout the pandemic, using a combination of specialist users and remote working techniques. Michelle provides her key learnings, from this process and the last 7months, in keeping the core and her labs COVID-secure. We discuss some of the projects...
To view this content, please register now for access
Become a member of BioTechniques for FREE to receive:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!