As part of the coverage for the first AACR Virtual Annual Meeting the editors attending the event decided to sit down and have chat about the meeting over a cup of coffee (in their respective kitchens of course). In this video, Senior Editor of Oncology Central, Rachel Jenkins, is joined by Lucy Chard (Editor of The Nanomed Zone) and Tristan Free and Abi Sawyer, Editors of BioTechniques. Rachel comments on the importance of holding meetings such as AACR virtually, noting that over 30,000 people had registered for the online event. The editors each share their highlights from the first day...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!