In this first Expert Perspective video, originally published on the Video Journal of Biomedicine, Sourav Bhattacharjee (University College Dublin, Ireland) discusses the hopes and challenges in the field of nanomedicine research, overviewing the basic principles of nanomedicine and the progress made so far. View part two here >>> Interview segments: 00:00 – Please could you introduce yourself and your current role? 01:27 – How would you explain the field of nanomedicine in simple terms? 03:56 – What are the five most crucial advances in nanomedicine research so far? 08:14 – What are the major challenges in the translation of nanomedicine...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!