In this second Expert Perspective video, originally published on the Video Journal of Biomedicine, Sourav Bhattacharjee (University College Dublin, Ireland) discusses how nanomedicine is being used in clinical research, with particular emphasis on the roles of nanomedicine and nanotechnology in cancer treatment. View part one here >>> Interview segments: 00:00 – How excited are you about the future of nano-drug delivery systems and where would you imagine them being used the most? 02:41 – What disease areas is nanomedicine research being used in? 05:03 – How do you envisage nanomedicine being potentially used in cancer treatment? About the Video Journal...
To view this content, please register now for access
Join our member community for FREE to access a collection of journal and online-only features, including:
- Exclusive access to educational videos, eBooks and insights into top BioTechniques journal articles
- The latest news and journal updates delivered straight to your inbox when you want it
- Personalized recommendations for the latest member-exclusive podcasts, interviews and expert opinions
- Priority registration to webinars, panel discussions and events
- Access to competitions and journal publication discounts, including 10% off open access fees when you sign up today!